What is Unaddressed Mail?
Unaddressed Mail is advertising mail that does not include a specific address for delivery but utilises the geographic segmenting of the country. The service can deliver to private, and/or business delivery points in Trinidad and Tobago. Unaddressed Mail can be enveloped or un-enveloped.
It is geo-marketing made easy. Target all the areas in the vicinity of your business or just a few carefully selected specific areas or the entire country, even when you don’t have their names.
Send a variety of creative promotional options including flyers, envelopes, postcards, catalogues, brochures, samples, magazines, cards and coupons.
Why Use Unaddressed Mail?
It is the ideal communication medium when you need to communicate with prospective customers, but do not have their names and addresses, or when you need to communicate with customers in a specific geographical area, at a low cost. Unaddressed Mail is TTPost’s low cost delivery service.
Your business can use Unaddressed Mail to:
- Boost awareness of your products and services.
- Generate leads to improve sales.
- Generate store or web traffic.
- Send samples to encourage trial.
- Improve customer response.
- Develop customer database to build ongoing relationships (customer acquisition).
- Obtain the widest reach nationwide.
How it’s done
- Select delivery points (areas of distribution)
- No address required
- Submit approval for samples
- Items must be bundled in stacks of 100’s
- Lodge items at NMC (3-5 days in advance)
- Direct access to over 250,000 households
- Cost effective when compared to other media options.
- Selective targeting that allows you to advertise to your target market, not your competitors.
- Postage stamps or franking not required.
- Significant reduction off regular postage rates.
- The use of unaddressed delivery service in conjunction with our Business Reply Paid Service encourages a greater response to your competition or subscription.
What type of Unaddressed Mail can be sent?
- Brochures / Flyers
- Business directory
To have successful Unaddressed Mail campaigns, here are some simple pointers…
- Sell benefits not features: – A feature tells what your product does, while a benefit tells how your product satisfies a need or overcomes a problem. Customers want to know, “What’s in it for me?”
- Include an offer: – Give your prospects a reason to respond—now. Make it relevant, irresistible and worth their time and effort.
- Keep it simple: – Get to the point and make it easy for your audience to find out what you’re saying or selling. Pay attention to the language; if something is free, say it’s free.
- Always include a call to action (CTA): – Tell your target what you want them to do.
- Include a response device: – Make it easy for your target to respond either with a business reply card or envelope, a number to call or a website address.
For more information, please contact us at 669-5000 or 669-5002.