Welcome to Hummingbird Express Online Shopping Service also known as ‘Hummex OSS’!
Online shopping offers you access to a variety of US based goods as well as:
- Convenience – shop any at anytime from your office or even from your home in your pyjamas
- Better prices – get deals that beat local retail prices on clothes, cell phones, shoes, etc
- Comparison of prices – shop smart and compare local prices with online prices
- Variety – have access to a wider choice of items than are available locally
- Discrete purchases – some things require privacy
Thank you for considering our new online shopping service and it will be our honour to serve you with the receipt, handling, processing and shipping of your packages and cargo from the USA to Trinidad & Tobago. To ensure that you receive a seamless and excellent service, the information below is provided for your ease of reference.
- Why use Hummingbird Express Online Shopping Service?
Hummingbird Express Online Shopping Service allows you to enjoy:
- A personalized delivery address in Miami, Florida
- Fast delivery times from daily flights
- Repacking services as well as consolidate multiple purchases
- Online payment option to facilitate direct delivery to any selected location
- Direct delivery or in-store pickup options
- Comprehensive tracking capability with email and message alerts
- Exceptional customer service support
- Low rates
Enjoy our low rates staring at US$5.50 for the first pound and US$2.50 for every additional pound.
- How do I register for free?
Registration can be done both online at www.ttpost.net or walk in at any TTPost Post shop
For online customers
- Registration form. (coming soon)
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name and contact number. A Customer Service Representative will contact you and an email will be sent to you within 24 hours with your Miami address and account #.
For walk in customers
- Visit any TTPost corporate shop
- Complete the form submit to the retail counter staff along with a copy of your ID
- A Customer Service Representative will contact you and an email will be sent to you within 24 hours with your Miami address and account #.
- Is there a membership renewal fee?
OSS offers a free membership to all of our valued customers and there is no annual fee.
- How many accounts can I have?
You can only have one account. However, as the primary account holder, you are allowed one secondary account holder to your account. Therefore, two persons to one account. There are no additional charges to having a secondary account holder.
- Can I make changes to my account?
Customers can change passwords only. They can make changes to their account by sending the necessary changes to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address on their account.
- How do I start shopping?
After you have registered with OSS and received your OSS Miami address. Start shopping from your favorite online websites. Upon checkout enter your name, TTP account number assigned to you along with the Miami address. If you are asked for your phone contact, kindly use your phone number since this is in the event there are issues with your shipment that may require your attention. Remember to use your OSS Miami account number and address as the delivery address; for example:
‘Ship To’ Address Format:
Name [Enter your name exactly as it was registered]
Address Line 1 [Enter our address: 7950 NW 77th Street, Suite 4]
Address Line 2 [Enter # and your account #]
City, State, Zip Code [Miami, Fl. 33195-2133]
Tel #: (305) 863-1818
‘Ship To’ Address Example:
7950 NW 77th Street, Suite 4
Miami, Fl. 3395-2133
- How does the service work?
- After shopping online your package is sent to your Miami warehouse address. An email is then sent to you informing that your package has been received (please check junk mail also just in case). This email will inform you of your :-
- Tracking Information
- Weight and Dimension of your package
- Date the package was received
- At this point we can consolidate your package if more than one (1) package is expected for future shipping. After receiving the invoice for your package, it must be uploaded to us so that we can pre-alert (expect to receive) it.
- Your package is processed and then forwarded to Trinidad the next working day.
- At this time, a parcel notification will be sent to you informing on your shipping charges.
- You have an option of us delivering your package to your preferred address of collecting your package at any TTPost corporate shop.
- Location Delivery Exception
Due to the potential risks associated with high-risk areas, we are unable to deliver in these areas. We ask that customers in these areas contact us for alternative deliver arrangements.
- How do I pay for my packages?
- Payments can be made either online at ttpost.net or at your pick-up location (TTPost shop).
- What method of payments does OSS accept?
- OSS accepts payments in cash, debit or credit card or banker’s cheque.
We do not accept personal cheques
11. Are there any restricted items?
Ø Prohibited Products or Hazmats
Some items are considered prohibited or hazardous materials and require special handling or carry some shipping restrictions, either by the FAA, US Customs or Trinidad and Tobago Customs.
Some common commodities that are classified as hazardous are:
- Flammable items: perfume, body splashes with alcohol, fire lighters, matches, moth balls, fuel, mineral turpentine, kerosene, enamel paints, nail polish, most varnishes, some dry-cleaning fluids, some resin, alcohol, fuel and nail polish remover
- Toxic: aerosols (hair spray, fly sprays, room fresheners, aerosol deodorants and some oven cleaners), some magnets, shock absorbers with compressed air, fireworks, flares, ammunition, Freon (for air conditioners), chlorine (for commercial swimming pools), ammonia and some pesticides
- Oxidizers: Pool Chlorine, some home bleaches, some fertilizers
- Corrosives: car and truck batteries, some industrial cleaners
We do not ship illegal drugs, weapons, live animals, organs or infectious substances.
- How do I track my package?
Once your package has arrived at your Miami address, you will be notified.
You will be able to see where your package is at.
- Processing at the Miami Warehouse
- In transit
- Arrived in Trinidad and Tobago (T&T)
- Processing at T&T hub
- Out for delivery
- Convenient Pickup Locations
- Arima #17 Prince Street, Arima
- Bon Accord Milford Court, Milford Road Bon Accord Tobago
- Chaguanas # St Yves Chaguanas
- La Romaine #2 Lucky Street, La Romaine
- National Mail Centre #240- 250 Golden Grove Road Piarco
- San Juan #5 Eastern Main Road San Juan
- Scarborough Teal Building, Milford Road, Scarborough Tobago
- Siparia Clico Building, #1 Oropouche Road Siparia
- Ann’s #29 St. Ann’s Main Road, St. Ann’s
- St James #61-63 Western Main Road, St James
- Vincent #22-24 St. Vincent Street, Port of Spain
- Tragarete Road #177 Tragarete Road, Port of Spain
- Tunapuna Eastern Main Road, Tunapuna
We are here to serve you better
For more information feel free to contact our
HUMMEX Customer Representatives at
669-5361/9 Ext. 522, 523, 524, 525 and 291 or
Email us at email@example.com